September 26, 2005

Alice, I have the oddest feeling that you might not be 100% on the level.

..but I'm sure that's just me being cynical. God knows nobody is on the Internet to make a buck, scam-wise or honestly or anything in between. In any case, your blog is excellent.

I like to go to jazz clubs... I am really lazy.... really really lazzzzzzzzzzy.. I stay at home.. watch tv and that's about it.. and I like to fuck.. but I always like to be on the bottom... being on top is too much work heheeh...

"Jazz" is a broad category. Could you be a bit more specific? Are we talking Starbucks background music or, like, Sun Ra?

Lazy? Goodness gracious me. Sloth is a Deadly Sin, girl.

I don't even own a TV. I'm so ashamed. Please, Alice, fill me in on all the wonderful things I'm missing.

I think it's a mistake to automatically equate being on the bottom in sex with laziness (or passivity or submission either, though it's certainly got that symbolic freight). For me it depends on who I'm with...sometimes you've got to take charge, ya feel me? (You've heard that Janeane Garofalo line: "Ever get an urge during sex to punch the guy in the face and shout 'QUIT FUCKING ME'?" I hate when that happens.) Anyway I hope you use condoms and get regular STD tests. ...Wait -- your profile doesn't give a sexual preference! You said you like to fuck ... is that "fuck" in the sense of "male/female intercourse," or "fuck" as in "generic term for sex"? OMG! My profile says "straight," but I could flex a bit. You can be on the bottom, no problem.
yahhhh and when I need money I fill out some online surveys which pay you for your opinion... if you want to make about $400 a week.. filling out a bunch of surveys go here Top Online Surveys... they pay me about $45 per survey.. and I get my little brother to do them for $5 each hahahha now that's what I call child labor! that internet is so stupid.. with something as stupid as the internet around who the hell needs a job..

Dispensing my opinion is a sacred obligation and I could never accept money for it. But it's awfully sweet of you to think of me.
if you want to know more about me... message me or read my myspace blog.. I'll write in it often..

Cool!