September 27, 2005

haughty internet-mentalist bullshit

Dear Gang of Four:

Thank you for sucking in 2005 and having comments enabled for each of the songs on your Myspace page, thus affording me invaluable opportunities to sharpen my Internet smack-talking skillz without getting flamed.

Love,
Jane

P.S. I actually think the dollar bill thing is hilarious; and you have GOT to be kidding with "THE BAND WHO INVENTED ORIGINALITY," yeah? Well done!

addendum, 10/02/05:

Dear Gang of Four's Promo People:

I forgive you for deleting all of my comments -- I suppose they might have been a TINY bit harsh. Y'all are welcome to delete the new one too if you deem it necessary. I'm done now. I promise.

XXOO,
Jane

and furthermore:

Dear Jon:

May I respectfully suggest that you get someone with halfway decent taste to make you a few mix CDs so you can hear some worthwhile music that's less than 25 years old? ...Franz Ferdinand? Arctic Monkeys? Christ. Ew.

Concerned,
Jane